Friday, October 1, 2010

decision....decision....

Arghh!!!!
My head is about to explode!!
I need to make a decision soon!!

Urgh!!!

I don't know what to do! Ottoekke??

My Onni called me up around noon asking me to go with her to KL this 17th October because she don't want to go there alone...She want to attend the JYJ "The Beginning" Album Showcase Tour which will be held on that day!! I seriously WANT to GO so badly!!! BUT.....so many things that I have to consider and think first before making the final decision...

OMG!! I am torn in between!!!!!!! If I go, then I'll be broke for a long time but if I let this go, I will regret it for a long time cause THIS IS MY CHANCE AND OPPORTUNITY TO MEET & GREET JYJ ESPECIALLY KIM JAEJOONG *yes THE KIM JAEJOONG!!* IN PERSON!!!!

T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment